This bundle includes:
- 1 x Potato Pirates Coding Card Game
- 1 x Potato King Plushie Keychain
Potato Pirates is an award-winning card game that introduces fundamental computational thinking concepts in a gamified and fun way. It is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. It is designed for:
- 3-6 players
- Ages 7+
- 20-40mins per game
- Hilariously fun - Master the art of Potato War! Battle other players to eliminate their Potato Crews and seize their Potato King Cards. Acquire all seven Potato King Cards OR be the last player sailing and you win!
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high-quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Potato Pirates teaches key programming concepts in an engaging and easy to understand way.
- Forbes 10 Best STEM Gifts: "It’s a unicorn: a computational thinking game that’s unplugged and inexpensive. It won this year’s #1 ranking!"
Wall Street Journal - How You Can Raise Robot-Proof Children
- USA Today - 10 amazing toys that can teach your kids how to code
Winner of Core77 Design Award, Japan Good Design Award & Singapore Good Design Award.
What you get:
- 24 Control Cards
- 22 Surprise Cards
- 7 Potato King Cards
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 84 Potato Crew with Storage Bag (14 Big Puff Balls & 70 Small Puff Balls)
- 16 Ship Cards
- 32 Action Cards
- Potato King Plushie Keychain
Potato King Plushie Keychain:
Hook Potato King on your bag and sail beyond the Carbbobean seas! You can also use it as a turn marker when playing the game ;)
Size: 8 cm x 10 cm