Python 12-hour Curriculum
Pickup currently unavailable
Are you a parent or CS/STEM educator who wants to introduce coding in a social and gamified way to your students? This 6-part curriculum is the perfect first step for any student with no prior background in coding to learn the fundamentals of computational thinking.
They will also engage in hands-on coding activities by learning Python, a popular programming language that is used in a variety of applications such as data analytics and artificial intelligence.
This 6-part curriculum consists of:
- Introduction - Learn Coding Through Play (Potato Pirates Card Game)
- Chapter 1 - Variables
- Chapter 2 - Lists and For Loops
- Chapter 3 - While Loops & Conditionals
- Chapter 4 - If-Else Conditional Statements
- Chapter 5 - Functions
- Annex - Coding Challenge Cards & Solutions
Each chapter comes with a lesson presentation slide deck and a brief set of accompanying teacher's notes.
Suitable for both adults and children (ages 9 and up).