This Enter The Spudnet bundle is the easiest and most engaging way for you to introduce cybersecurity concepts and raise cyber awareness within your school or company.
This educator bundle includes:
- 4 x Enter The Spudnet Board Game
- 1 x Enter The Spudnet Workshop Digital Resource
Potato Pirates: Enter the Spudnet is inspired by how the Internet works, the possible dangers online and how one can stay safe in the cyber space. We mashed potatoes and networking concepts into this cyber-fueled board game for players to learn about networking and cybersecurity concepts - all without computers!
- 2 - 6 players
- Ages 10+
- 30 to 60 minutes
Kickstarter Exclusive Perks Included:
- 3 x Zone Series cards
- 3 x Roulette series cards
- 3 x Malware series cards
- 3 x HTTP Error Code Series Cards
- 6 x Upgraded Faction Tokens
- 2 x Game maps (Double-sided board)
- 2 x Game mode (Player vs. Player & Co-operative)
*Note: This is a pre-order and the game will be shipped out around August 2020.
The digital resource:
Want to gamify your cybersecurity lesson or raise cyber awareness within your community? Get our digital workshop presentation deck. It is designed for sessions between 1.5 to 3 hours.
Outline of the lesson deck
- Introduction to the game
- Playing with basic network cards
- Review of how the Internet works
- Playing with advanced cyber cards
- Review of cyber attacks
- Cybersecurity terminologies, activities & cyber hygiene best practices
Terminologies that we expose participants to in the debrief
- Domain Name Server (DNS)
- IP Addresses
- Client-Server Architecture
- Network hops and rerouting
- Firewall and Tunneling
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
*Note: The resource deck download link will be emailed to you in August 2020.